Here is a list of useful links for pupils, parents and carers.
Links for parents
- Durham County Council home page
- DCC School Admissions Information
- Sure Start County Durham
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- SEND Pathfinder
- Achievement for All
- (GOV.uk) Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions
- Durham SEND Information, Advice and Support Service
- County Durham Families Information Service
- Beechdale Nursery School
- Consett Infant And Nursery Unit
- Consett Junior School
- Moorside Primary School
- The Grove
- St Bede’s Catholic School & Sixth Form College
- Consett Academy
Links for Pupils
The school encourages the participation in school visits. A selection of locations include the following:
If you’re struggling to keep your children occupied in the school holidays, you can get some ideas by visiting the following link
Durham Music Services
Durham Music Services aim to inspire young people in our communities to enjoy music throughout their lives. They provide a wide range of high quality musical educational opportunities aiming for the highest standards. Visit the Durham Music Services website for further information.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader to view our PDF documents on our website.