Each school is required by law, (The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012), to make the following information available:
- The school’s name, postal address and telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed. See our home page and Contact Us section
- The school’s admissions policy in full (including arrangements for selection, over subscription criteria and the application process). Or – information on where and how this information can be accessed on the local authority’s website. See our School Policies section.
- Information on where to access the school’s most recent Ofsted report and KS2 Results See our School Performance section.
- Information on how to access the School Performance Tables on the DfE website. See our School Performance section.
The following information about the school curriculum:
a) For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject, and guidance on how to find additional information about the curriculum. See the Our Curriculum section.
b) For KS1, the names of any phonics or reading schemes in use. See the Reading & Phonics section.
- The measures determined by the head teacher under section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 (determination by head teacher of Behaviour Policy). See our School Policies section.
- The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant in respect of the current academic year plus the following information: See the Pupil Premium section.
a) details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent.
b) details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent.
c) the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom the funding was allocated.
- The report prepared by the school under section 317(5)(a) of EA 1996 (duties of governing bodies in relation to special educational needs). See our School Policies section.
- The school’s charging and remissions policy. See our School Policies section.
- A statement of the school’s ethos and values. See our mission statement and British values.
- Information about the arrangements for identifying pupils as having SEN and of how they will be assessed and supported in school. See our SEND section and SEND Information Report.